3M N95 1860S (SMALL) Healthcare Respirator - Box of 20
*All product details and specifications are quoted directly from 3M website. These supplies are excess inventory from our licensed healthcare organization, we are not a 3M distributor.
- Small-sized health care respirator and surgical mask
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Fluid resistant and disposable
This small sized health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Designed for small sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.