Zep Spirit II Disinfectant - CDC Approved Against Covid
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY OR PICK UP ON OAHU
Zep Spirit II is a ready-to-use, hospital-grade, non-phenolic, germicidal cleaner and deodorant. It will quickly cut through grease and heavy soil. Spirit II will kill Tuberculosis, Canine Parvovirus, and HIV-1 on pre-cleaned, inanimate, non-porous surfaces. It conforms to CDC Bloodborne-Pathogens procedures for environmental surfaces. Use of Zep Spirit requires no dilution, mixing or measuring required. EPA registered. Zep Spirit II (EPA Reg # 1839-83-1270) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Rotavirus, Rhinovirus Type 39, Hepatitis A virus, Poliovirus Type 1, and Canine Parvovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html ) for additional information.
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Human Coronavirus, and more
- Kills HIV-1 (associated with AIDS), HBV (Hepatitis B Virus), Influenza A (Pandemic 2009 H1N1), Norovirus (Norwalk), Canine Parvovirus, Rabies Virus, and more
- Kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) on pre-cleaned, non-porous, hard surfaces
- Controls mildew growth on pre-cleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces
- Registered as a disinfectant with the EPA; see label for contact times and additional kill claims
- Powerful detergent system quickly cuts through grease and heavy soil to allow for easy wiping
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.