3M Particulate Filter *NIOSH APPROVED* 2091/07000(AAD), P100 - Pack of 2
*All product details and specifications are quoted directly from 3M website. These supplies are excess inventory from our licensed healthcare organization, we are not a 3M distributor.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
The filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M™ Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M™ Respirator 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series. If used with the 3M™ Scott™ AV-632 Bayonet Adapter, the filter may be used with the 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 Sure Seal facepieces. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code “magenta” in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles.
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.