BRUSH/SPONGE BD EZ Scrub 107
BD E-Z Scrub 107 is a preoperative dry surgical scrub brush impregnated with 18 ml 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate used for hand and nail cleansing prior to surgical procedures. Provides rapid bactericidal action and persistent antimicrobial effect against a wide range of microorganisms. Polyethylene soft bristles enhance mechanical cleaning action while reducing skin irritation. Soft sponge provides gentle cleaning on irritated areas or when firmer action is not required. Ergonomic brush design allows greater user comfort and effectiveness.
- wet hands and forearms to the elbows with warm water
- use nail cleaner and apply scrub solution from sponge side work up lather
- scrub nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces thoroughly for 3 minutes with brush side and hands and forearms with the sponge side
- rinse with warm water
- repeat scrub for 3 more minutes, use the sponge side only. Add water as necessary to produce the desired level of suds.
- rinse hands and arms thoroughly
- dry thoroughly
4% Chlorhexidine gluconate w/v
preoperative cleaning of healthcare personnel arms and hands.
For external use only.
avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F)
discard after single use.
FD&C red #40, hydrochloric acid, lauramide DEA, nonoxynol-12, peg-6000 distearate, peg-75 lanolin, purified water USP, sodium hydroxide
All photos are representative of actual products. Products may be substituted due to availability.